1. How does Trago work?
Trago uses patented sonar sensors in the cap to measure the change in the water level.
2. What is the battery life? Is the battery included?
Trago will run for ~6 months on a common coin-cell battery found in most grocery/drug stores. The battery is included.
3. Does the trago cap fit other water bottles?
Yes! The Trago cap is compatible with other select wide mouth water bottles such as Camelbak, Hydro Flask, and Nalgene. Check the Trago app (Settings screen) for the latest list.
4. How does Trago connect to my phone?
Trago uses bluetooth low energy to connect to other smart devices.
5. Is the app free?
Yes! the Trago app is free.
6. Does trago support ios and android?
Yes, the Trago app will be available on Android and iOS very soon.
7. What is the bottle made out of?
The Trago bottle is made out of food-grade stainless steel.
8. Will there be other versions of the cap and bottle in the future?
Yes, Trago will offer different types of bottles and caps in the future. BPA-free plastic bottles, glass, and an insulated bottle are all in the works. We are also working on a cap with a straw!
9. Where do you ship?
Trago ships anywhere in the world.
10. Can I drink hot and cold beverages out of my trago?
11. Is the Trago Cap bpa free?
12. Is Trago dishwasher safe?
Trago is not dishwasher safe. I mean, who puts electronics in dishwasher?
13. How many disposable plastic bottles end up in the ocean each year?
Double digit billions. Please don't buy disposable plastic water bottles. They are destroying our planet.
14. Can I manually account for water that I drink outside of my Trago?
Yes, there is a way to manually add water you consume through the app.